Since the launch of SumoTrust; our Users have shown their concern on how to make deposit/receive money from just about anywhere or anyone (regardless if the sender have an account with SumoTrust or not) via bank transfer.
The Kick account number on SumoTrust allows you to make deposits and receive money into your Sumotrust savings account via bank transfers and deposits.
The account numbers are provided by Providus Bank; if there’s any Providus bank branch near you, you can walk into the banking hall and make cash deposit into your Sumotrust account.
You can also share your Kick account number to clients, friends and family for transactions (Payments) when you don’t want to use the “SumoPay” feature that uses card option to receive payments into your account.
Below is a Quick Guide on How To Make Deposit To Your SumoTrust Account Using Your Kick Account Numbers
- Login to your SumoTrust App,
- Navigate through the dashboard and click on the “Menu” Tab
- Click on the drop-down arrow to access the “Account Number Tab” see image below;
- Go to Account Number and Click to view your “Unique kick NUBAN number” details
- You’ll be redirected to the next page where you will be able to copy and or share your account number with your family and friend by simply clicking on the “Click to Copy or Share Your Account Number Button.
- You can also copy and paste in your Bank App to transfer from your Bank to your Sumobank Account.
- Just like your normal banking transaction; input the amount you wish to save (in your SumoTrust account) and confirm.
On verification; you will get a Mail / SMS notifying you on a successful transfer. To confirm this, kindly login to your SumoTrust App and check the total amount in your wallet.
Please feel to report via mail on email@example.com or call +234-814-800-8091 if you have any challenge carrying out any transactions with your account number.
Also follow us on our social media handles (@Sumotrust on Twitter and Instagram) for recent updates on our product and services.
Let us know if you need anything on the comment section.
Download/Update the SumoTrust App from Google Play Store.